The Centre for Brain Research (CBR) is a privately funded autonomous centre of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
CBR is inviting applications for the position of Lab Assistant. Highly motivated and interested candidates may apply.
Essential Qualification and Experience
Qualification: Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) with minimum 55% marks.
Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Confident with blood drawing procedures and a work experience of 2 in a diagnostic laboratory.
- A good expertise on blood biochemistry parameters.
- Basic knowledge on molecular biology techniques.
- A good command on Microsoft office tools.
- Willing to work with flexible work hours.
Age Limit: 25 years. This could be relaxed in the case of candidates with an exceptional track record.
Period of Contract: Appointment will be on contract for a period of one year. This could be renewed for a further period based on the performance.
Salary: will be decided as per the qualifications and experience of the candidate
Last date to apply: 20th August 2023
Interested candidates are required to submit the application using the below link
Apply Online: [Closed]
Last Updated on August 21, 2023